Thursday, March 5, 2009

call me a betrayer....

because I do!

Okay, here the story goes. At school, I have this task called live in report going on. Me and my teamwork have to make a formal report (in Indonesia we usually call it makalah/karya tulis ilmiah). And believe me, it's sooooo complicated.
Not too difficult, but yes it's pretty make me lazy....................
I've no interest for it, like, almost AT ALL.

Well anyway, besides that factor, what makes me reaaally F***ING UPSET is because this ridiculous report force me to use like zillion of papers!!! (ok it's kinda superfluous)but grrrrrrrr
All of this time I'm really trying myself to be as green as I can. I've been telling myself to always use less paper, but this report............................. totally a joke because it makes me spend about more than 100 papers. See? How can I not be upset??

Each report needs 20 papers. Then I have to copy it to make 4 pieces of report: 3 reports for 3 teachers. Another one is for my team.
My team has to hold at least one report, for the presentation which will be executed tomorrow.

4x20 = 80 papers
Then add 20 more, because my team did some errors on the report.
Don't forget, if I made a mistake, then I have to fix it again then print the report again.

SUCH A WASTEFUL THING.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I want to kill somebody!

No comments: