Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers 2 = Madness

Nowadays, seems like everybody is veeeeery into this hot summer movie Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen, don't you think so?

Yesterday I went to few malls *what a mall rat LOL
And I got these crazy facts:
Blitz Megaplex Grand Indonesia : 3 of their 10 auditorium plays Transformers 2
XXI Plaza Indonesia : 3 of their 4 studios plays Transformers 2
XXI EX : 3 of their 4 studios plays Transformers 2
XXI Platinum FX : 4 of their 4 studios (I'll make it simple, ALL) of their studios plays Transformers 2

Geez, crazy right?
Well, I haven't seen the movie. Soon, definitely :) My friends all said that the movie was very entertaining!
Just a little tip, come to the studio as early as you can. Because if you're not, I predict you will have a looooooooong queue, will get a front seat, or worse: you don't get any seat.

p.s. : comment please about the movie if you have watched it! :)

No comments: