Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers Darling: Megan Fox

There's nothing else I can say, except I'm in love with Megan Fox. If you have no clue about her, well she's the one who plays Mikaela Banes on Transformers 1 & 2 :)
I adore her goddess-like face. She was also named the FHM's World's Sexiest Woman of 2008 based on an annual reader's poll, beats Angelina Jolie!
What a sexy charm, how can I ever be like her? LOL :P

I kinda like her casual fashion street style :) Cutie.







I love the picture of her in a red casual jumpsuit the most. Woohoo, stunning!

2 comments:

putri soe said...

gw baca di fashionising.com
spertinya dia make stylist
tpi emang bner, siapapun stylistnya, dia bhasil buat megan fox jadi kren! :)

(maksud gw, tambah keren. hehehe)

Jennifer Anandary said...

gue kira juga gitu, cuma dikit artis Hollywood yang sehari2 ga pake stylist.... mereka sibuk kali yah, ga sempet belanja sendiri haha

uda nonton transformer belum put?