Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fred Flare

You know I have a BIIIIIIIIIGG heart for cute things :) esp. for the food look alike thingy.
It's almost like an addiction. If I found it then I can't help it, I HAVE TO buy it, or else I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Well, I found and surfed the site FredFlare.com and I found buuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnchhh cute things, the food look alike (my oh my). Unfortunately, it's located in Brooklyn, New York. ;(
huhuhuhuhu I want to crrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy, how can I purchase it? Hiks
Anyway, here I post the picts :)

it's a lipbalm, and yes it come with a supercute package :)


flashdisk
lipbalm again, and again it's supercute!!

key chain

lomo

cheeseburger phone



it's a notebook! :)



clock



umbrella


i don't know what it is, but it's unique though haha



cassette bag




pouch




and the last one is cupcake bracelet!! my favorite

1 comment:

Ribka Anastasia Setiawan said...

jen, tukeran link dongs :S
udah gue masukin sih ke link gue blog lo. hehhe. thanks :D
http://speakupdays.blogspot.com/