Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bathing Issues

Today i got my school report . my mom took it, and surprisingly she didn't 'present' me many commentaries like she used to, which is good huahaha
I think i was lucky, because many friends of mine can't take their reports because their score is not high enough to keep up with the SKBM (aaaaaaaa i forget what SKBM stands for, is it Standar Kompetensi Belajar Mengajar?? i don't know, sotoy mode on :P)

Aaaaa being a science student is obviously uneasy , I gotta work hard to keep up with the tasks, homeworks, tests, freaking abbreviation, numbers, ah you name it. :(

I'm still young and i want to enjoy my high school experience, live crazily-happy, and i found it hard to be like it.......................... hiks

Ah well, but i don't regret my decision to took the science program instead the social program. I really dislike economy subject actually. Hate it like hell, mwahahahaha :P
The teacher is really unsupportive and in my own opinion, REALLY ANNOYING and (sorry for this Ma'am) her face is kinda looks like a hamster

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. xDD
I am cruel , I know, my bad hihi

MWAHAHAHAHAHA some of my friends even says that her face also look like a frog. Oh my God, what a flexible face she has. xDD

Okay, stop it!

mmmmh today I designed maaaaany projects to do. Some of it still on brainstorming phase for the ideas, and while I'm writing this posts I'm doing my browsing for these projects. I'll tell you one of my projects, it's the simple one. The most simple yet so silly, but maybe the most difficult to do:

FROM NOW ON I WANT TO TAKE A BATH WITH NO HEATED WATER

aaaaa speechless.

No comments: