Friday, December 19, 2008

Sidilicious

Oh God..............................
I'M FREAKING NERVOUS!!
The day after tomorrow I will have my Sidi at the church.
It's scary
It rush my adrenaline (copy tagline Tornado, Dufan hihi :P)

It sounds ridiculous, I know. It's just a little thing called Sidi huahahahaha (belagu).
Nothing to be afraid... yes, in theory.
But hey admit it! I'm clumsy, often do silly things out of my control, aaaaaaaa it's freaking me out! Hiks

What if my voice is not loud enough when I say my vow to the reverend and have to repeat it again?
What if I slip my shoe when I bend in front of the reverend?
What if I rip my dress?
What if I forget the line of my vow?
What if....
What if.........
rrrrrrrrrrrr........
Many people will watch all of those silly sceneries and laugh at me HIKS


Ah okay I know I'm overreact, but hiks I do really scared....................




lovelove, djenar the lebay girl. ;(

No comments: